Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome!

So I decided to create my own blog. I thought there weren't enough people out there giving their opinions on life, posting recipes, doing crafts, giving advice on going green.....

So I'm here to add my two cents. I thought you needed to hear about getting healthy from a middle aged, saggy boobed, single nerd with too much time on her hands.

I'll be posting about going greeN, a little bit of nonsEnse, improving your heAlth, and making crafTs (My Four Letter Life: NEAT....and sometimes other four letter words). No matter what I post, I'll tell it like it is...no holds barred....if you offend easily, I apologize, I don't intend to offend anyone, but I'm not using a filter for this one...probably because I'm in human resources for a living and always wear my filter. This is my unfiltered outlet and won't be about work at all.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts and find yourself laughing every time.

Happy New Year!

A

No comments:

Post a Comment